Wednesday 23 February 2011

Planning Weddings Leaves Little Time To Post

Little more than a year I go I posted a message stating that I could not believe it was nearly the middle of February and I had not blogged.
Well in 2011 I have surpassed myself by being two weeks later with my first post of theyear!
I have to say 2010 turned out to be much busier than I had anticipated.
I am pleased that my lack of blogging is and was due to being busy and although update blog is always on the 'to do' list, it always ends up at the bottom of the shuffle.


I would love to comit to a weekly post, but I fear it may go the same way as the commitment to a new year diet did on Valentine's Day. So I will tentatively commit to a monthly post and anything in between is a bonus!

 
To post about the last six months would probably take the next six months, so I shall paraphrase in pictures.
We are lucky enough to work at all sorts of exciting and interesting venues; castles, stately homes, marquees and village halls have all had the Classic Events treatment this year.
Here are some venues where we worked in 2010: 

BMA House, Tavistock Square, London
  
Cooling Castle Barns, Rochester

Rowhill Grange, Wilmington, Kent
 
Dorton House, Sevenoaks, Kent

Eastwell Manor, Kent



Tyrrells Wood Golf Club, Leatherhead, Surrey
  
The Oak Barn, Studham, Bedfordshire

Acacia Hall Marquee,  Dartford, Kent

The Marriott, Bexleyheath, Kent
 
The Hilton, Dartford Crossing, Kent
The Spa Hotel, Tunbridge Wells, Kent

High Rocks, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
 
The Priestfield Stadium, Gillingham

The Preston Cross Hotel, Great Bookham, Surrey
The Corn Exchange, Rochester

The Landsdowne Club, Mayfair, London
Venues: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, Cooling Castle Barns, Rochester, Rowhill Grange, Wilmington, Kent, Dorton House, Sevenoaks, Eastwell Manor, Ashford, Tyrrells Wood Golf Club, Leatherhead, Surrey, The Oak Barn, Studham, Bedfordshire, Acacia Hall, The Marriott Bexleyheath & Maidstone, The Hilton, Dartford Crossing, Kent, The Spa Hotel, Royal Tunbridge Wells, High Rocks, Royal Tunbridge Wells, The Priestfield Stadium, Gillingham, The Preston Cross Hotel, Great Bookham, Surrey, The Corn Exchange, Rochester, The Landsdowne Club, Mayfair, London


No comments:

Post a Comment