Thursday 16 July 2009

Don't you just love the martini vase flower arrangement below. We did it for a wedding two years ago and it still has to be on one of my favourites. Sunflowers do not feature that often in table center arrangements (or limes for that matter!) Now there are some things I am good at, some things I am not. Then there are the things I really wish I was good at. Today I am making cupcakes for the end of term party. Now being regarded as a creative type people often have high expectations of my ability, lets hope I do not let them down. In my world I get to meet lots of lovely cake makers and I have considered calling in a favour and cheating. But, In the spirit of motherhood I shall be entering the kitchen, first to make a coffee, then to contemplate the cupcake challenge.................

No comments:

Post a Comment